As organizations grow, expand and age, they need to work through leadership transitions and succession planning. This is not something that can be dealt with overnight and may require a lot of sensitivity.
Many challenges arise; ones we often encounter are:
- Generational mindset differences (Millennials, Gen Xers, Baby Boomers, etc)
- Leaders not willing to step down or give up some of their responsibilities when needed
- Company not adapting to new trends or marketplace changes
- New leadership not identified or being developed
- No management training
- Poor feedback process
- Stagnant company culture
In succession planning, we help you get unstuck in order to move your team and organization successfully in the future.
We do this by:
- Identifying rising talent
- Building your bench
- Evaluating current leaders, talent and roles
- Forecasting for business growth
- Addressing current company challenges
- Identifying company culture including strengths and weaknesses
We help you create a roadmap for succession and growth.
Our company has chosen to invest in itself, its executive team and managers with Liz Bentley Associates. They are teaching us how to better listen, plan, communicate and build our future. The company and I are more focused than ever before.
Deirdre O’Connell, CEO, Daniel Gale Sotheby’s International Realty
Great job, very well presented. In my forty years of listening to motivational talks, this was the best!
Dale Bromley, Designated Broker Four Seasons, Sotheby’s International Realty